Get Your Food Scoop
Snack on almonds and get high quality, highly absorbable protein. Eat about 23 almonds and you’ll get 6g of protein. You’ll also get rich sources of energy, magnesium, potassium, protein and fiber. So go nuts and have some almonds!!! (Nice try, but chocolate covered almonds do not count)
Did You Know? Now you do
- Standing burns around 50% more calories than sitting So stand while on the phone, watching tv or on the bus.
- Running Hills Makes You Faster You work out the same muscles used for sprinting which enhances your speed. So GO run some hills.
- Milk burns body fat Low fat dairy products help your body burn fat at a faster rate.
- Limit Restaurant Chips! One basket of restaurant tortilla chips can contain as many as 1,000 calories and up to 50 grams of fat.
- Sleep to Gain Muscle Your body needs plenty of recovering sleep time to repair your muscles. This is how your muscles grow.
- Protein is not just for your muscles Your body needs it to make red blood cells to carry oxygen. Almost every living cell and fluid in your body has protein in it.